What is Java
Java is a programming language and is one of the first computing platforms for the development of applications released by the Sun Microsoft system, which later acquired Oracle Corporation in 2009. Nowadays, the Java platform usually becomes the basis for the development and supply of the web. Java is very fast, strong, reliable and secure.
Java is free language platform. This means that Java is not specific to any processor or run on most operating systems, including Mac OS, Windows and Linux. This is a common purpose programming language with many features in which the language is suitable for use on WWW (World wide web). As noted earlier, Java is also a computing platform and a combination of Java platform programs that help develop and run programs written in Java programming language. Java platform includes a combination of hanging engines, compiler and libraries Java vs Ruby.
What is Ruby
Ruby is a script language designed and developed by Ecclesiast Matsotsomot during the 1990s. Ruby is an open source and is freely available on the web, which is subject to a license. Rabby is a powerful, vibrant, flexible, commentary, reflective, object-oriented and general purpose programming language that is complex but expresses grammar at the same time. It also has a basic class library with rich and powerful APIs. Ruby has many features that include Patton and Pearl-written languages. Ruby programming language focuses primarily on simple and more productivity, with a beautiful nymph that is naturally readable and easy to write.
Ruby is an objectionable programming language and everything is Ruby. Each code in Ruby has its own features and actions. Here the features mean modes for variations and actions. Ruby practices the principle of pola – the principle of casting prejudice, which means that Ruby language uses such methods to reduce confusion for experienced users.
Differences Between Java vs Ruby
- Java applications need to be set before running, while Ruby does not have to set the code.
- Class only items while everything in Ruby is object.
- Variables in Java are typically typed while Ruby is dynamically written in variables.
- Members variables are accessible in Java (private, public, and secure), while all member variables are private by default in Ruby.
- Nail Voice Declaration is different, both in Java and Ruby with different keywords, which are pronounced in lieu in lieu with “Nail”, are pronounced with “Nail” keywords.
- Casting is different in both Java and Ruby. Java can put cast material in other items if the item is being cast, the nature of the item is done. But in Ruby, casting is not used because the variables are dynamically typed and any kind of any type is included.
- In Java, the methods will have access to access by default and require a return type while the methods of Ruby start with the end of the end.
- The method of execution in jurisprudence is mandatory. For example, specify a procedure that comes back with a high message by the program.