Read Time:3 Minute, 4 Second
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson is known as Emma Watson. Emma Watson is an English actress, model, and Social Activist. She was born on 15 April 1990 in France. Watson is Known as France ‘Hermione Granger’ in the Harry Potter film franchise.
Emma is a tall, fair and beautiful woman. She is grown with blonde hair and brown color eyes. She was born in 1990 so her age is 29 in 2019. She was born in 1990 so her age is 29 years in 2019.
She completed her graduation from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, United States (BA in English Literature, 2014); University of Oxford, Worcester College, Oxford, England.
Emma Watson also likes to dance and play hockey. She loves to make new friends as well as hanging out with old friends.
Her hobbies are Yoga, Painting, Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Playing Sports (Tennis, Netball, Field Hockey).
Emma Watson also Likes to see TV Program Friends and his favorite Perfume Lancome’s Tresor Midnight Rose.
Watson was grown older, she has become interested in fashion. She says that she thinks about fashion, Fashion is like art, which she studied in school.
The British news reported that Watson was going to be the model for the fashion house Chanel instead of Keira Knightley in 2008.
Emma has worked as a model for Burberry and Lancome. A talented and stunning woman also acted as an advisor for People Tree, a fair trade fashion brand.
Emma Watson is celebrated for her role as Harry’s nit-picky friend, Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film franchise.
The ‘Harry Potter’ franchise alone has won her a number of accolades and she currently has a net worth of $10 million from her films.
Top ten Movies
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
|The Perks of Being a Wallflower
|The Bling Ring
|Beauty and the Beast
|My Week with Marilyn
|This Is the End
||The Vicar of Dibley
||Episode: “The Bishop of Dibley”
||“Say You Don’t Want It”
||One Night Only
Net worth and many more
Emma Watson’s net worth is $80 million.
Salary:- $3 million/film
House:- London House
She received many awards like Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, National Movie Awards, Capri Art Film Festival Awards, Teen Choice Awards, People’s Choice Awards, MTV Movie & TV Awards, and British Fashion Awards.
- Emma Watson ranked #69 on Maxim Magazine’s Hot 100 0f 200 list
- She passed during a test on her attempt, January 28, 2008.
- Starting acting in school plays.
- emma Lent her voice to princess pea for the animated movie The Tale of Despereaux in 2008.
- Her movies grossed $5.4 billion worldwide.
- She had to audition 8x to get the part.
- She appeared in skin-lightening ads and got a lot of backlashes.
- Her name appears in the Panama papers.
- She wore a dress made from recycled plastic bottles to the 2016 met gala ball.
- She moved to London to Upper East Side New York.
- Watson is a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
- She lives random books on the subway for people to read.
- Emma Watson had a misspelled tattoo o her arm.
- She had a crush on Draco Malfoy.
- She has two cats, one is named Bubbles and the other is named Domino
- Both Parents are Lawyers.